Constellaition is a management & technology consulting firm that partners with clients to achieve values-aware digital transformation. We incorporate your values and culture into our engagements to ensure that you authentically walk your talk.
Achieving values-aware digital transformation is impossible without assessing your organizational values and having that inform how your people/process/technology transformation should be manifested. We help our customers build the case for transformation through visual aids we call Constellaitions. Contact us today to get started on your journey.
Constellaition consultants are experts in delivering successful project-based technology implementations. We are a SaaS transformation consultancy delivering success through AI-powered agile methodology, technical chops, beautiful design, world-class experience, and clarity of purpose.
Explore our Solutions
- Digital Transformation Management
- Workforce & Labor
- Vendor & Supply
- GHG Emissions Management
Digital Transformation Management
- Aligning strategic objectives to project proposals, prioritizing appropriately, finding the right individuals to undertake the work, managing vendor relationships, and managing spend are all critical steps needed for success.
- Constellaition partners with customers to help make sense of the digital transformation journey, helping to create a platform to manage all aspects of this journey from ideation and prioritization through monitoring and management.
- Example connected data sources/targets include: Work Management (Jira, Monday), Time Tracking (Harvest, Springahead, Workday, Salesforce), ERP (Workday, Oracle, SAP), and Data Warehouse (Snowflake, Oracle, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- For many organizations who have been in business for decades, expense inertia is a common problem. That is, expenses are at the levels they are because that’s how it’s always been. Breaking out of this complacency and safeguarding from this in the future are critical for organizations to undergo now to stave off competitors and remain leaders for decades to come.
- Leveraging modern technology and integrating expense slimming techniques like 4×1, rolling forecasts, zero-based planning, or dynamic planning can solve these problems and set organizations up for another generation of success.
Workforce & Labor Planning
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives are here to stay. Organizations have a mandate from their customers and stakeholders to increase diversity, inclusion, and equitable compensation in their employees, management, vendors, and suppliers.
- Constellaition partners with customers to help them move forward on these important initiatives and develop enterprise solutions to bring their internal management solutions in line with stated firm values. These initiatives provide a clear demonstration that company management are willing to invest in more than a “check-the-box” solution.
- Example connected data sources/targets include: HRMS / HRIS (Oracle, Workday HR, Dayforce), Payroll (ADP, Paychex), Data Warehouse (Snowflake, Oracle, GCP, AWS, Azure), ERP (Workday Financials, Oracle, SAP), ATS (iCIMS, Greenhouse, Taleo), and BI (Tableau, PowerBI)
Vendor & Supply Chain Management
- Stakeholders now expect companies to make it their business to understand their upstream supply chains and partner with firms that reflect the values of the organization.
- Supplier cost competitiveness, capacity, and reliability are now only part of the equation.
- Key cornerstones of this solution include Supply Chain Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Resilient Inventory Optimization, Supplier Verification & Collaboration, Self-Service Data & Reporting Hub, Supply Planning, Demand Forecasting, R&D / New Product Launch Planning
GHG Scope 1+2 Emissions Management
- In 2015, 197 countries became signatories on the Paris Climate Agreement – a global initiative that aims to keep global temperature rise to 1.5 degrees C by reducing GHG emissions on a country-by-country basis. As an example, the USA has committed to reducing emissions by 25% of 2005 levels by 2030. While certain industries have larger parts to play, all organizations should be considering their impact from Facilities and Travel (majority of Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions)
- Constellaition partners with customers to develop solutions to help plan the path toward the firm’s emissions goals. These solutions provide a clear demonstration that company management are willing to invest in more than a “check-the-box” solution.
- Example connected data sources/targets are: ERP (Workday, Oracle, SAP), Cloud IaaS (GCP, AWS, Azure), CDP